I know I need this challenge because it is 10 at night and I’m only just now sitting down to think about what I’m thankful for, and I’m running up short. Which is just a little sad. So, I’m working real hard here, but I’m going to do a free thought thankful exercise.
1) I’m thankful for family and their support even if they do snore a lot and it echos down the hall and it wakes me up and I have to turn Netflix louder.
2) I’m thankful for Netflix. I know I joke about the product being a boyfriend, but it has definitely been a consistency in my life and consistency is much needed right now.
3) I’m thankful for friends. Actually I want to write a whole post on this. So I’ll save some of the things until all the things can be said. I do have some 25 days left to do. I’ll give you a glimpse, it involves lost keys and wine.
4) I’m thankful for my job. Even though it is the busy time, the people that I work with are great and I feel supported in my position which is an amazing feeling.
5) I’m thankful for past colleagues who write to check up on me and let me know all the office gossip since I’m no longer in the know.
6) I’m thankful that today is over with. It was a long day, it was a hard day, it was full of stress, and now it is over. Thank goodness.
7) Finally, I’m thankful for this blog which has introduced me to wonderful people and great connections and leaves me feeling a little bit happier after my time on the blogosphere. Thanks for being you peeps!