I know I have several readers who love coffee, and I found this Coffee Cup Necklace just for you guys. 🙂
Head on over to Book Store Book Blogger Connection to enter a giveaway for Generation V, about a new kind of Vampire and Shapeshifter.
My mother is always sending me links to Loast at e minor, which has some really cool articles. Like this one on censored porn. Basically someone cut out the people doing the grown up and left the relief. Still very explicit and NSFW.
Speaking of people getting down to their underwear or taking it off completely. Check out these Superheroes in their underwear. Including Batman and the Flash, not just Wonder Woman. [via] Or how about a gender bender cosplay of Hercules and Hades? I totes ❤ it. [via] While I’ve never seen the entire Disney film, I do love Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, mostly for introducing Xena! OMG, so in love with Xena. And I just love this cosplay of Xena, Ares, and Someone Who Doesn’t Want Their Picture Taken. Cute!
But if the rowdy isn’t for you. Maybe you would enjoy these Superhero wedding boutonnieres in stead? You have to scroll down quite a bit to find the pictures of the boutonnieres, but they are worth it! [via]
But the best find by far this week, were these nerdy crochet hooks!!! She has a lightsaber one and a Harry Potter wand one. I WANT THEM SO BAD, I can’t even tell you. UGH.
Probably you have all seen this, but in case you haven’t Patrick Stewart talks about domestic violence and PTSD. [via]
This is pure awesomeness. It will make your day. Patrick Stewart and Liam Neeson are both interviewed, and their respective toys for their parts in their respective franchises battle. Like I said, pure awesomeness.
I honestly can’t find the origin of this meme. But either here or here? Who knows it’s awesome.
Why this makes every nerd’s head explode in anger… or laughter:
1) Patrick Stewart (dude in pic) is from Star Trek.
2) The Force is a binding, metaphysical and ubiquitous power in the fictional universe of the Star Wars galaxy.
3) Harry refers to Harry Potter. A totally different nerd universe than either of those.
4) Gandalf, from Lord of the Rings, is played by Ian McKellen in the movie adaptation of the book. No that is not him without a beard, that is Patrick Stewart from Star Trek (see #1 above). [Edit: I apologize for the typo on Gandalf’s name, it has been corrected.]
5) None of these things belong with the other. Unfortunately, geeks and nerds often dis each other over dumb things like whether or not Star Wars or Star Trek is better. I happen to love both. In this meme somehow all these nerd likes and dislikes come together and they make for some awesome nerdiness.